Famous for Fried Chicken
Famous for Country Hospitality
Christmas is around the corner so mark your calendars for the 2nd annual Christmas Wonderland at Stones Family Restaurant in Millhousen. Join us under the front porch as we kickoff the Christmas season with family and friends. Don’t forget to dress warm so you can enjoy all the festivities we have in store for you!
- Date: Saturday, December 1st 2018
- Place: Stones Family Restaurant, Millhousen IN
- Time: 4 PM to 9 PM
- Tell Santa what you want 6-8 pm. Bring your camera to capture memories of you and your family for that special holiday photo with Santa.
- Menu includes Buffet style dining only. Fried chicken, Boneless chicken wings, and hamburger sliders along with French Fries, Mashed Potatoes vegies and our famous soup and Salad Bar.
- Entertaining Christmas Carolers on the porch throughout the night will surely put a smile on your face. Come sing along with us.
- Hay rides around town given by the Grinch!
- Local crafters will display their homemade crafts: “Hoo” Made It (hand painted wood signs), Ho Ho Hoeing crafts (country handmade home décor), Kathi’s crocheted pets and “Young Living” essential oils independent distributor Natalie Moorman.
- Taking donations for Bake sale with lots of homemade goodies along with door prizes donated by local people with all proceeds going to benefit local families in need!
Bring your appetite and plan to eat chicken at Stones: Where the Johannigman family serves great food and hospitality.